IRP Annual Meeting Early-Bird Registration Deadline Tomorrow, April 26
Thursday, April 25, 2013
The 2013 IRP Annual Meeting, to be held on June 3-5, 2013 in Indianapolis, IN, will include discussions of interest to both jurisdictions and industry. Register by tomorrow, Friday, April 26, to receive the early-bird discount.
Learn more about the IRP Annual Meeting and register today.
- Impact the future of IRP by providing input on proposed ballots. Proposed ballots to be discussed are:
- Full Reciprocity Plan
- Base Jurisdiction for Rental Fleet Ballot
- Electronic Credentialing
- IRP Dues Date
- Learn about the results of the financial study of the Full Reciprocity Plan.
information about the International Non-Apportioned Commercial Vehicle
Agreement (INCVA), a proposed new reciprocity agreement dealing with
typically non apportioned vehicles.
- Network with representatives from US and Canadian jurisdictions, as well as industry stakeholders.
- Exchange ideas with peers during the interactive and popular roundtable discussions.
- Discuss issues of interest with your regional Board representatives during the regional sessions.
- Learn about plan compliance by attending the meeting of the Dispute Resolution Committee.