Wisconsin E-Credential Pilot Webinar
Wednesday, June 8, 2016
The Wisconsin Department of Transportation is hosting a webinar about its e-credential pilot for motor carriers and drivers on June 20th, 2 – 3 PM Eastern. Motor carriers from all over the country can be involved in this pilot and carry electronic credentials if they have one or more drivers that travel in the pilot program states of Alabama, Illinois, Iowa, Michigan, Minnesota, Wisconsin or Virginia.
Jurisdiction staff are asked to reach out to their motor carriers and offer this opportunity.
The webinar will cover the following topics:
- What is the e-credential pilot
- What documents can be carried electronically
- What e-credential options/methods are available
- How to get setup with electronic credentials
- Question & answer session
To participate in the webinar:
- Download and run SMART Bridgit from: http://smartconf.dot.wi.gov:23677
- Select "E-Credential Pilot" from the list of meetings.
- Phone into meeting:
If you have any questions or concerns, contact Jay Sween.