The IRP Forum allows discussion on a member-only web platform of key IRP issues. This interactive tool enables sharing amongst jurisdictions of information and best practices. IRP members will be able to participate in meaningful discussions about current issues. Participate in a discussion today!
The discussions are open to jurisdiction representatives, affiliate members and select partner organizations. For those who remember the former YahooGroup, IRP Forums provide a more robust and engaging replacement.
Possible ways to use the IRP Forum include:
• Obtain information on standards and processes from other jurisdictions.
• Ask questions to more experienced colleagues.
• Share resources.
• Find out if others are experiencing similar challenges and obtain advice on them.
• Survey how other jurisdictions handle specific situations.
• Obtain feedback on committee, task force, or ballot initiatives.
• Continue discussions with colleagues from workshops, meetings, and webinars.
See instructions for using the IRP Forum.
Read the User Guidelines and Rules.
Go to the IRP Forum.