Date of Recording: Tuesday, Nov. 13
Jurisdiction and affiliate members: Free - Click here for recording (sign in required)!
Length: 63 minutes
Nonmembers: $75 - Click here for payment.
This webinar covers how to calculate IRP fees and distance through multiple calculation exercises. By the end of the session, attendees will know the answers to the following questions:
- When should a carrier be billed using first year estimates or second year estimates?
- What is the 90-day rule and how does it apply to carriers?
- When is a carrier required to use actual distance?
- Why do jurisdictions charge different fees?
- How are fees calculated manually?
Debra Hill (CA)
Trina Kluever Pauli (WI)
Note: Please print out the Exercises and have a calculator before viewing the archived webinar.