The Audit Committee shall provide a medium within IRP, Inc. for establishing uniform audit procedures for all jurisdictions.
You can contact any member of the Audit Committee if you have comments or questions about audit procedures or IRP's Audit Program.
View the Audit Committee Roster.
Purpose and Authority
The Audit Committee has the responsibility and authority to:
- Review recommended audit standards and procedures for compliance with the International Registration Plan (Plan), Audit Procedures Manual (APM), and Audit Training Manual (ATM);
- Propose audit related ballots;
- Review ballots affecting the IRP audit program;
- Assist jurisdictions with audit matters;
- Advise IRP, Inc. committees and the board on audit-related issues; and
- Develop the agenda and related materials for the annual IFTA/IRP Audit Workshop
To learn more about the Audit Committee, read the full Charter.
Read more about IRP’s Audit Program, including the IRP Audit Training Manual and the IRP Records Review Best Practices Document.
Access minutes from past Audit Committee meetings. You must be signed in to view committee meeting minutes.
IRP/IFTA Data Sharing Subcommittee
Read about the IRP/IFTA Data Sharing Subcommittee.
Ballot 371 Audit Rewrite
For information about Ballot 371 Audit Rewrite, visit the Compliance Audit Working Group page.
Audit Committee members - Enter the Audit Committee group page!