Date of Recording: Dec. 12, 2012
Length: 21 minutes
Jurisdiction and affiliate members: Free - Click here for recording (sign in required)!
Nonmembers: $75. Click here for payment.
This webinar outlines the ballot process involved in amending the International Registration Plan. By the end of the session, attendees will know the answers to the following questions:
- What is the Repository?
- Where do you submit a proposed amendment?
- What are the two types of ballots?
- What is the difference between a full-track and short-track ballot?
- How many affirmative votes does it take to amend the International Registration Plan?
- When is a passed ballot effective?
Laurel Hooton (PA)
Darlene Lott (SK)