We are pleased to share that the IRP, Inc. Board of Directors has approved funding during difficult economic times for jurisdictional representatives to attend the 2012 meeting. Funding will be provided for members of the:
- Dispute Resolution Committee (Maximum of three nights covered)
- Education Committee (Maximum of four nights covered)
- International Committee (Maximum of four nights covered)
- Peer Review Committee (Maximum of five nights covered)
- Board of Directors (Maximum of four nights unless liaison to Education, International or Peer Review Committees)
For jurisdictions without representation by a committee or Board member, one attendee will be funded. (Maximum of three nights covered)
Attendees whose expenses are covered by IRP are expected to attend all sessions and bring valuable information back to their jurisdiction. Funding includes airfare, lodging, related travel expenses, and complimentary meeting registration. These representatives will receive information about registering and arranging their travel in March.
Please review the IRP Expense Reimbursement Policy for more information on covered expenses.
In order to improve efficiency, we are now accepting electronic copies of expense reports and original receipts. For speedier processing, faxing or emailing electronic copies is preferred.
To submit your expense report electronically, please follow these steps:
- Complete the IRP Funded Expense form with expenses incurred for IRP business.
- Print out the completed form and sign above "Traveler’s Signature” to certify that you are attaching copies of your original receipts.
- Make clear copies of your original itemized receipts and keep them for your records. IRP may request the physical hard copy of any receipts that are not legible. Receipts that are not itemized will not be accepted.
- Scan your signed IRP Funded Expense form and all copies of original itemized receipts and email the PDF document to: firstname.lastname@example.org or fax the documents to 703-831-8757.
- You will receive an email confirmation when your report is received.
If you would like to be paid electronically for your expenses, please let us know by contacting Lora Pickard. We will send you an invitation and instructions to set up electronic payments through our Accounts Payable system, Bill.com.
- Receipts are required for any expenses over $9.99
- IRP does not pay a per diem. With an original itemized receipt, IRP will reimburse for actual expenses up to the allowable daily reimbursement per person, by location, based on current GSA per diem rates
- GSA per diem rates for this meeting are: $12.00 for breakfast, $18.00 for lunch, and $36.00 for dinner. This means that IRP will reimburse you for actual expenses (with an itemized receipt) up to these amounts.
- Reimbursements will not be offered for meals that were provided to the group as part of the meeting
- Alcohol will not be reimbursed
If you have any questions about whether or not an expense will be reimbursed, please ask and obtain approval in advance!
The due date for reimbursement forms and the accompanying receipts is June 15, 2012.