Date of Recording: Sept. 24, 2012
Length: 38 minutes
Jurisdiction and affiliate members: Free - Click here for recording (sign in required).
Nonmembers: $75.00 - Click here for payment.
This session covers IRP forms, cab card requirements and law enforcement use of this information. By the end of the session, attendees will be able to:
- Understand the difference between an apportioned vehicle and a regular commercial vehicle.
- Define the requirements for operating under the IRP.
- Identify required information on IRP forms.
- Interpret information on IRP forms.
- Determine what information is required on a cab card.
- Identify the information law enforcement will verify, how law enforcement accesses this information and possible resulting citations.
Questions for Review and Discussion
Trina Kluever Pauli (WI)
Brian Lehane (NECS)