If you wish to stop receiving email from us, you can simply remove yourself by visiting:
In this Issue:
Fee Test, Annual Report of Plan Activity and APVD Chart for 2017
Jurisdictions are required to submit the following:
IRP Board Meeting
The IRP Board of Directors met Jan. 31 – Feb. 1, 2017. Highlights included:
- The Board decided on steps to strengthen the Board’s effectiveness as the leaders of IRP, Inc. Read about the resulting initiatives.
- A revised IRP Peer Review Compliance Guide, created by the Peer Review Committee, was approved. Read updates from other IRP committees.
- The Board expressed its support of AAMVA’s Motor Carrier Working Group Report. Read an overview of updates from partners AAMVA, FMCSA, CVSA, CCMTA, IFTA, and Mexico SCT.
- Duane Williams, MT was sworn in as the newest Board Member, representing the At Large – Rotating position.
Read an overview of key discussions and updates for membership.
Resource: IRP Summary
Access the IRP summary, which provides an overview for jurisdiction staff and officials new to IRP. Possible uses include:
- Print out and provide to a new voting member or other senior official.
- Use for key talking points when introducing IRP to elected officials, other departments, or job candidates.
- Provide to new staff in your department.
Access the summary.
IRP Staff Directory
A reminder that the staff directory for IRP jurisdictions is available for IRP jurisdiction and affiliate members on the IRP website. After logging in, search for and contact IRP jurisdiction staff members across the US and Canada.
Do you need to provide contact information to motor carriers? Refer them to the jurisdiction directory for IRP office contact information. This general information is public, with no member log-in required.
Updates? To update your jurisdiction’s profile information, please contact your jurisdiction's website coordinator or IRP.