The 2018 IRP Annual Meeting, with the theme Our Transportation Future, took place April 30 – May 2, 2018 in New Orleans, Louisiana.
See the agenda and meeting materials.
- John Martin from SIR’s Institute for Tomorrow delivering an eye-opening presentation on the future we already know. He followed with a group exercise focused on sharing ideas for adapting to a changing work environment and anticipated changes in the transportation industry.
- An informative discussion on how to plan for the roll-out of electronic credentials in 2019.
- Insightful discussion on implementing the federal ELD (Electronic Logging Device) mandate focusing on the challenges to the industry and the jurisdictions created by use of these devices.
- An update from the Electronic Verification of Credentials task force, discussing the next steps towards paperless credentials.
- FMCSA update on moving forward with improving safety.
- A touching remembrance of long time industry representative Pat Crahan of U-Haul.
Access the meeting materials.