Funded Expenses: Funding includes airfare, lodging, related travel expenses including meals, and complimentary meeting registration.
Nights covered: IRP will cover the following number of hotel nights:
- Funded Jurisdiction Representative: Maximum of three nights.
- Dispute Resolution Committee: Maximum of three nights.
- IT and Data Services Committee: Maximum of four nights.
- Peer Review Committee: Maximum of four nights covered.
- Committee Chairs: Maximum of four nights; five nights if Chair of IT or Peer Review Committees.
- Board of Directors: Maximum of four nights; five nights if liaison to IT or Peer Review Committees.
If you have concerns about the above limit on nights covered due to flight availability from your location or other reasons, please contact IRP.
How will I arrange for my travel?
Funded jurisdiction attendees will receive communications from IRP, Inc. sequentially via email regarding the following steps:
Step 1: Authorization to Travel and Registration for the Annual Meeting
As a funded attendee, you must request authorization to travel from your jurisdiction. If there is a specific reason why your jurisdiction is not able to obtain this approval prior to Feb. 28, please contact IRP to alert the office and determine the next steps. Register for the meeting on the IRP website by March 4.
Step 2: Hotel and Flight Reservations
Once your registration is processed, you will receive an email confirmation that includes information on making hotel and flight reservations. The deadline for these reservations is March 13.
After the Meeting: Jurisdiction Reimbursement
General expenses incurred while traveling in connection with the IRP Annual Meeting will be reimbursed. Completed reimbursement forms must be submitted by June 10. The expense form and instructions will be sent to funded attendees closer to the meeting date. See IRP’s expense reimbursement policy.
Questions? Contact IRP.
Return to the Annual Meeting Page.