IRP Clearinghouse 3.0 Reports Webinar
Learning objectives: Enhance your knowledge and use of the Clearinghouse by learning more about the data and available reports. Attend to learn how to access Clearinghouse pre netting, post netting, search and data return reports and how other jurisdictions use the data.
At the end of the session, attendees will be able to:
- Access Clearinghouse pre netting, post netting, search and data return reports.
- Understand the purpose of and data in each report.
- Learn how other jurisdictions use the data.
- Use the sort capabilities in the Clearinghouse to find and segment data.
Audience: This session is open to all current IRP Clearinghouse users but is especially geared towards IRP supervisors and managers who do not use the Clearinghouse often, but would like to understand more about the reports and data available to them.
- Length: 47 minutes
- Recorded: April 27, 2011
- Speaker: Robin Murphy (IRP, Inc.)
Return to Clearinghouse Page.