By attending the IRP Annual Meeting you will have the opportunity to:
- Gain valuable insights to instantly improve communication in the toughest circumstances.
- Obtain proven techniques for top-notch communication skills in the face of emotionally charged situations.
- Learn about the current efforts on the new IRP Data Repository (Clearinghouse Modernization) and how these efforts will help jurisdictions in the years ahead.
- Impact the future of IRP by providing input on any proposed ballots. Obtain information that will assist your jurisdiction in making decisions about how to vote.
- Learn about IRP compliance issues through attending meetings of the Dispute Resolution Committee.
- Visit the Truckers Against Trafficking’s Freedom Drivers Project Exhibit and learn simple steps you can take to combat human trafficking effectively.
- Learn about the Unified Carrier Registration (UCR) program and how IRP jurisdictions might improve efficiencies and compliance through partnering with their UCR agency.
- Discuss issues of common concern with your region during Board-led breakouts.
- Learn about the strategic path for IRP.
- Hear about the work of the Standardization of Electronic Audit Data Working Group and its progress towards recommendations on electronic data format.
- Ask questions of representatives of the Federal Motor Carrier Safety Administration during a discussion-focused breakout.
- Participate in meetings of the Industry Advisory Committee, Peer Review Committee, IT and Data Services Committee, and IRP Board of Directors.
- For new staff, attend What’s “The Plan”? and an overview of the Performance and Registration Information Systems Management (PRISM) Program.
- Make contacts you can call throughout the year for feedback about IRP challenges.
Access the agenda.
Return to the Annual Meeting page.