By attending the IRP Annual Meeting, you will have the opportunity to:
- Gain tools to engage your team and increase commitment by learning the “Four Pillars of Engagement” during an entertaining opening keynote.
- Impact the future of IRP by providing input on a proposed ballot, 2019.01 – Electronic Verification of Credentials.
- Understand the results of a recent IRP member survey.
- Find out about new procedures changes for the Dispute Resolution Committee.
- Learn about IRP compliance issues through attending meetings of the Dispute Resolution Committee.
- Understand the importance of our work through seeing the statistics from FMCSA on negative safety history and suspended/revoked credentials.
- Provide your input on plans for a data registration repository.
- Participate in meetings of the Industry Advisory Committee, Peer Review Committee, and IRP Board of Directors.
- Learn about the Canadian Council of Motor Transport Administrators’ efforts to enhance commercial vehicle safety.
- Discuss a petition by the Commercial Vehicle Safety Alliance to the National Highway Traffic Safety Administration to require all commercial motor vehicles be manufactured with a Universal Electronic Vehicle Identifier.
- Learn best practices from the Internet Vehicle Sales Working Group of the American Association of Motor Vehicle Administrators.
- For new staff, attend What’s “The Plan”? in a setting welcoming newcomers.
- Make contacts you can call throughout the year for feedback about IRP challenges.
Return to Annual Meeting page.