Please review the IRP Expense Reimbursement Policy for information on covered expenses. Please review these new guidelines prior to leaving for New Orleans.
To submit your expense report electronically, please follow these steps:
- Complete the IRP Funded Expense form with expenses incurred for IRP business.
- Print out the completed form and sign above "Traveler’s Signature” to certify that you are attaching copies of your original receipts.
- Make clear copies of your original itemized receipts and keep them for your records. IRP may request the physical hard copy of any receipts that are not legible. Receipts that are not itemized will only be reimbursed for up to $9.99. Receipts are not required for meals.
- Scan your signed IRP Funded Expense form and all copies of original itemized receipts and email the PDF document to: firstname.lastname@example.org.
- You will receive an email confirmation when your report is received.
- If you would like to be paid electronically for your expenses, please contact Amy Cook. We will send you an invitation and instructions to set up electronic payments through our Accounts Payable system, Bill.com. If you have already set up electronic payments in Bill.com you do not need to set it up again unless you would like to change the bank account information previously used. Electronic payments are not available to attendees that live in Canada.
Remember: Per the revised IRP Expense Reimbursement Policy:
- Receipts are not required for meals. IRP will reimburse for meals according to the current average GSA per diem rates.
- Average GSA per diem rates for this meeting are: $15 for breakfast, $16 for lunch, and $28 for dinner.
- Incidentals (i.e. tips and gratuities) will be reimbursed at $5 per day.
- Reimbursements will not be offered for meals that were provided to the group as part of the meeting.
- On travel days, travelers will receive 75% of the total GSA meals per diem for that day ($48).
- Please email IRP with any food allergies or other dietary restrictions (i.e. vegetarian or kosher) in advance.
- Alcohol will not be reimbursed.
- If you have any flight delays, these relevant phone numbers are noted on your emailed travel confirmation:
- Steve Houseman Direct 202-463-8158
- Steve Houseman Mobile 678-446-5930
- Steve Houseman Toll Free 855-HRG-FLYS EXT 1198
- After Hours Toll Free (if Steve Houseman not available, service fees apply) 800-704-9883
- The due date for reimbursement forms and the accompanying receipts is June 5.
If you have any questions about whether or not an expense will be reimbursed, please ask and obtain approval in advance!
Read more about logistics for the meeting.